Thursday, March 15, 2012

Unexpected Surge of Donations

On my donations page, in less than a week since Roy passed, we have reached 5% of our fundraising goal and I am extremely pleased with the outpouring of support both financially and emotionally from my friends and Roy's friends.
Just this week, we have added 15 followers to this blog and I have to say thank you to those who are on board as followers. Funny thing, though. I asked my daughter Mindy to sign up as a "follower" and she said no way am I going to be a follower. "I'm a leader."
She signed up. And she is a leader. Hoping her schedule in June allows her to accompany us on the trip. Should be fun.
Took a couple of days off from riding but will be back on the bike the next four straight hoping to finish 200 miles.
Not recovering as quickly as I was hoping but training will get me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment