Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Special Package Arrived

Had a chance to do a quick 32 miles this morning in heavy winds and a short shower down by Mt. Trashmore (the highest point in South Florida; for those who don't know, this is the garbage dump). But the news of the day was the package I received from Pam this afternoon. First of all, my bud Roy was a clothes horse and while he didn't ride his bicycle as much as he would have liked, he was always dressed for the part. So, I now have 4 bright (did I say BRIGHT) biking jerseys to go along with the dozen or so I have gathered over the years. In fact I think I have more biking jerseys now than golf polos. Pam also told me that Roy wanted me to have his Homer Simpson watch which is the most annoying watch you can wear. On the hour, it chimes, "are we there yet, are we there yet, etc., etc., etc." And I thought I had already drained all of the water out of my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment