Monday, March 19, 2012

Over $1K

Thank you to all of those who have sent in donations because this past weekend we surpassed the $1,000 mark with the ride still some 3 months away.
I have written to a lot of folks asking to be a "follower" of this blog because it will help us in the long run to secure more sponsorships. It is easy to join -- just click on the button to the right here.
This Sunday will give me an accurate gauge as to where I am in my training because I have entered the annual Everglades Bicycling Club century ride which starts down in Homestead. Coupled with my hours on the trainer indoors and the Saturday ride of 55 plus, I should be close to 250 miles for this week after the century.
On behalf of the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation, my friend Pam and myself, thank you for your support.  

No comments:

Post a Comment